Style & Curve started on Facebook on April 20, 2013 under the name ‘Curvy Models Rock’. About one year later, Lyz renamed the page as Style & Curve to combine and share fashion topics with curvy models. Lyz learned that curvy women are intrigued by fashion, shopping, hair and make-up tutorials; as well as body positive posts, authentic images that show cellulite, stretchmarks and scars. Furthermore, comical videos that involve animals and a mixture of entertainment shows that Lyz likes to entertain her customers.
The success of her idea spoke for itself, because, the Facebook page received over 18,000 new likes until March 2016 whilst the Instagram Page almost doubled. Since then the pages only grew more.
The new responsibilities are as followed:
Lyz Lupo (Owner and Editor-in-chief)
- Website Content
- Magazine Content and Publishing
- Marketing for Website and Magazine
- Brand Consultation
- Event and Fashion Reviews
- Strategic Decisions for the Development of the Magazine
- Posting Content for all Social Media Pages
- Deciding on the annual Top20 Models, Top10 Bloggers, Top10 Photographers and the Top20 hottest international brands for Style & Curve
- Deciding on various collaborations (like our live streaming partner www.comeseetv.com, where we have our own online TV channel)
You can reach her online through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.