What is in the darkness can still be elegant, beautiful; the light that shines in the dark is always seen by someone else even if you cannot see it for yourself. You may feel in complete utter darkness; your heart may feel as if it’s being pinched by a thousand needles when you feel like the black cloud is hovering over you. But that’s not what we all see, that’s not what every outsider sees in the darkness.7
Your light shines bright like a lighthouse seen from miles away offshore. If we can see it from the outside, then you can see it from the inside. You just need to look deep enough, not just from your reflection but by quieting your mind to listen to your inner voice. That’s called intuition, your guide that lets you know who you are and how loved you are even if you cannot see it.
Sometimes you’ll feel like you’ve been down for a lifetime, but there are those around you in the dark to also keep you in check. And people still love you in the shadows of depths, even if it’s not evident in the physical, someplace, somewhere, someone does. So in the darkness always reflect because outsiders see a different picture. There is always space to breathe even when the water is up to your neck, for you won’t drown in the deep end but learn to thrive from when you’re deep in the dark.
- You may see your darkness as evil, on the flipside we see bright light.
- Your heart may feel painful and hollow, but we see love and depth.
- Your life may feel rotten, but we feel hope and faith.
- Your head may hurt from the critical negativity about yourself, but we think positivity.
- Your ears may hear hostility, but we hear unity.
- Your mouth may say no, but we say hunger kills you slowly.
- Your stomach may feel full in the reality of emptiness, but we say to enjoy your meal.
- Your world may seem despondent, but we recall exultant.
Darkness is just the absence of light. What shall be within your heart is only a point of view, so if you feel darkness inside; an empty feeling of love, just know we are here to love you just like we love everybody else.
Written by: Justin J. White
Featuring Model: Lyz Lupo Fanpage: Wolkenmädchen Photographer: JRM Photographie Website: http://j-r-m.jimdo.com/ Special thanks to Cheksography