We are having a new model spotlight feature for you. This time it is NEDRA PHILIPS from Atlanta, USA.
1. How did you got into modeling?
A friends told me about this plus size contest that she insisted that I try out for. So I did and I found a whole new world and have been modeling since 09.
2. What do you habe to do with Arden’s Closet?
Arden’s Closet is actually my company. It is a pull closet for styling real size women for events, photo shoots or just everyday wear. I also offer personal shopping and Closet’s Cleanups. Every 3mths Arden’s Closet puts on a Sip n’ Swap where the FAB Plus Fashionistas of Atlanta get together and sip on Moscato and swap gently used or new clothing, shoes, hand bags and accessories.
3. Do you also offer shipping? In which countries?
No Arden’s Closet doesn’t provide shipping but when I have the yearly closet cleanup I do put Items up for sale and will ship anywhere.
4. What are your wishes for 2014?
In 2014 I want to push my self to the next level and work out side my box.
5. What was your best and worst experience in your life?
The worst thing that I have ever experienced in my life is losing my father at the age of 13. The best experience is when I realize that I have the best mother in the world and she is my best friend.
6. What do you like about yourself the most and what do you hate about yourself?
I love my determination the will to keep going even though people think I shouldn’t. I hate that I wear my emotions on my shelves.
7. Do you think the plus size industry need some more inprovement? which ones?
I feel this industry is improving but I wish the industry was more open to petite plus models in high fashion and mainstream and would not be so quick to shut you down because of your height.
8. What do you like about Style.& Curve?
I really enjoy Style & Curve because it celebrates women with curves in a positive way. It shows that women with curves have beauty & Style!!
ALL PICS WERE TAKEN FOR ARDEN’S CLOSET.
Cheers Lyz Lupo for http://https://www.facebook.com/styleandcurve